Vice President Operations
The role of the Vice President of Operations is to plan, execute and finalize projects according to the facility’s strategic plan. This includes acquiring resources and collaboration of team members to successfully coordinate assigned projects. As a member of the management team, she/he participates in facility planning, policy development, priority setting and management decisions. This role will have full operational responsibilities for departments assigned by President.
- Works with the Administrative Team to respond to Division and Group requests for market/facility information.
- Collaborates with the Administrative Team and physicians to enhance existing or develop new opportunities for services.
- Provides administrative and operational leadership for assigned departments.
- Ensures the application of Customer Service principles in meeting and exceeding the expectations of internal and external customers to provide satisfaction.
- Manages fiscal operation of assigned departments using the budget as a guideline for revenue and expense analysis on an ongoing basis to determine potential variances and makes adjustments where necessary
- Manages operations of assigned departments to achieve targets for designated Key Performance Indicators.
- Develops new processes or services which includes, when appropriate, business and financial justification.
- Develops and updating department goals consistent with the facility’s strategic business plan, mission, and vision.
- Meets leadership obligations under the Ethics and Compliance Program.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master's degree Business Administration or Healthcare Administration required
- 2+ years of experience in hospital leadership role preferred or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Building strong relationships with physicians, employees, and peers
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.