Supervisor Ultrasound Unit $30K Sign Bonus
$30K Sign Bonus (2 year commitment)
The Ultrasound Supervisor oversees the day-to-day operations of the ultrasound departments at the hospital, mall and imaging center and supervises the workflow of the Ultrasound Technologist. This is a working supervisor position. Ultrasound Technologists utilize ultrasound scanners to produce a multi-dimensional image of patients’ internal organs and tissues for the diagnosis of medical issues. Ultrasound Technologists must be able to accurately interpret a physician’s scanning instructions, prepare and operate the scan equipment and position the patient to capture the appropriate images.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduation from AMA approved school of radiology technology or an approved school of ultrasound imaging.
- 2 years, if a graduate of an approved Ultrasound school. 3 years of full-time experience if ARRT only.
- Certification by Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers or the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- BLS is required within 30 days of the hire date.
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disabilities.
Salary Range: $35.00 - $45.00