Provide high quality polysomnographic testing as ordered by the physician following accepted guidelines and protocols according to policy in an efficient, cost effective and professional manner. Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and understand risks associated with patients.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Registered with the American Society of EEG Technologists or NBRC as a CRT-SDS or RRT-SDS
- Maintain registration with American Society of EEG Technologists or NBRC for CRT-SDS or RRT-SDS
- Experience in pediatric through adult care.
- C.R.E.T - Certified/Registered EEG Technologists
R.E.E.G.T. - Registered EEG Technologists
CRT-SDS - Certified Sleep Disorder Testing Technologist
RRT-SDS - Registered Sleep Disorder Testing Technologist
R.P.S.G. T. - Registered Polysomnographic Technologist
- BLS Healthcare Provider Status-required
- BLS required upon hire
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.