Sleep Lab Tech
Provide high quality polysomnographic testing as ordered by the physician following accepted guidelines and protocols according to policy in an efficient, cost-effective and professional manner. Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and understand risks associated with patients.
- Registered with the American Society of EEG Technologists or NBRC as a CRT-SDS or RRT-SDS.
- Maintain registration with American Society of EEG Technologists or NBRC for CRT-SDS or RRT-SDS.
- Experience in pediatric through adult care.
- Certified EEG Technologist - C.R.E.T
- Registered EEG Technologist - R.E.E.G.T
- Certified Sleep Disorder Testing Technologist - CRT-SDS
- RRT-SDS Registered Sleep Disorder Testing Technologist
- R.P.S.G. T.Registered Sleep Polysomnographer Technologist.
- BLS Healthcare Provider Status - required upon hire.