RN Urgent Positions
Glenwood Regional Medical Center is actively recruiting Registered Nurses for positions in Medical and Cardiovascular Telemetry, Medical Surgical, Intensive Care Unit and the Cardiac Cath Lab. We are committed to providing new nurses the support and training they need and currently accepting applications to staff various units within the hospital. This posting is for all RN’s.
- $10,000.00 - $20,000.00 Sign Bonus
- Competitive Nursing Rates
- Shift/Weekend Differentials
- Charge Pay
- Preceptor Pay
- Free In-House Employee Medical
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Critical Care Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- PTO Package
- Legal Planning
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Preceptor Program
- On-Site Educational Classes
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in nursing.
- Louisiana Licensed RN. Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- BLS and ACLS Certification required.
- One year RN experience preferred.
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.