RN Telemetry PRN
The Telemetry RN is responsible and accountable for directing, planning and organizing the nursing activities on the Telemetry unit with a focus on patient, physician and staff needs. The Registered Nurse supports the medical care of patients under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the mission and objectives of the Hospital.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Louisiana Nursing License in good standing
- Previous clinical nursing experience in Telemetry desired
- BLS required upon hire
- ACLS and COAP is required
- All other certifications are due within 30 days of hire date, ie ACLS
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,age or disability.