RN Pediatrics Nights PRN
The RN is responsible and accountable for directing, planning and organizing the nursing activities on the Pediatric unit for an assigned shift with focus on patient, physician and staff needs. The RN is responsible for delivering skilled patient care through the nursing process in accordance with established policies and procedures; for coordinating patient care through the nursing process in accordance with established policies and procedures; for coordinating care among patient/family, medicine, nursing, and ancillary and other team personnel; acts as patient advocate; and maintains current knowledge and standards of professional nursing practice.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with a current Louisiana State license as a R.N.
- New graduate or experienced RN
- On the job training in use of computer.
- BLS Healthcare provider status required
- New Hires required to acquire BLS within first 90 days of employment, PALS within first 6 months of employment
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.