RN PACU (IN-HOUSE CONTRACT)
We are currently hiring an experienced nurse to work In-House Contract in PACU at Glenwood Regional Medical Center. We are offering a rate of $80.00 per hour plus call pay. Current Glenwood employees are not eligible for this program.
The contract will be 40 hours per week for 4-13 weeks; must be available for all shifts. No more than one contract extension will be approved. Employee status will be TEMPORARY.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 2 years RN experience in PACU/Recovery in an acute care setting and IV proficient
- In-House Contracts in critical care units require critical care experience
- Diploma, Associate's or Bachelor's Degree from an accredited RN program
- Current unrestricted Louisiana RN license
- BLS, ACLS and PALS required
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristics.