RN OR Heart Team
Responsible for the planning, executing, directing, and evaluating direct and indirect nursing care given to the surgical patient. This nursing care ranges from preoperative intervention onto postoperative evaluation. It is a practice designed to meet a patient's needs through the nursing process, ensuring continuity of care during the surgical experience.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous surgery experience preferred.
- Open heart surgery experience preferred.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- BLS required within 30 days of hire date
- All other certifications due within 90 days of hire date, ie, ACLS, PALS
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.