RN OBGYN Days
The Obstetrics Nurse provides direct patient care in the Obstetric setting including Labor and Delivery and Postpartum. RN provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care, communicates with physicians about changes in patient’s clinical condition, and responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Participates in performance improvement activities and provides care to adult and adolescent patients as well.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Louisiana Nursing License in good standing
- Previous clinical nursing experience in OB and Labor and Delivery desired
- BLS is required within 30 days
- All other certifications are due within 90 days of hire date, ie ACLS and PALS
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.