RN Med Surg Days PRN
The Medical Surgical RN is responsible and accountable for directing, planning and organizing the nursing activities on the Med Surg unit with a focus on patient, physician and staff needs. The Registered Nurse supports the medical care of patients under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the mission and objectives of the Hospital.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Louisiana Nursing License in good standing
- Previous clinical nursing experience is desired
- BLS is required upon hire
- ACLS and COAP are required
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.