RN House Supervisor PRN
Responsible for the delivery of patient care that promotes safety and well-being of all patients in a given shift. Plans, directs, coordinates and evaluates the overall clinical nursing practice and administrative activities, including fiscal, material and human resource management during working hours. Participates in development and implementation of hospital policies and procedures. Maintains open communication with team members to improve performance and inform the CNO of any serious and unusual situations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- B.S. in Nursing preferred.
- On the job training in the use of computer.
- Two to three years of experience in hospital nursing.
- Management experience preferred
- BLS required
- ACLS and other required certifications due within 90 days of start
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristics.