RN ER Days/Nights
The Emergency Room RN is responsible and accountable for directing, planning and organizing the nursing activities on the ER unit for an assigned shift with focus on patient, physician and staff needs. The emergency nurse provides rapid assessment and treatment to patients in the initial phase of illness or trauma and often in life-threatening situations. They specialize in assessing, intervening and stabilizing a variety of trauma and illnesses with decisive action.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Louisiana Nursing License in good standing
- Previous clinical nursing experience in ER desired
- BLS is required upon hire
- All other certifications are due within 30 days of hire date, ie ACLS and PALS
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.