RN Emergency Management
Responsible for the coordination and implementation of emergency preparedness standards to facilitate a safe environment for patients, staff, and visitors. Coordinate education and exercises within the organization to ensure an organized response during a disaster. Responsibilities include the integration of safety and other relevant regulations, and 24/7 oversight of incident and event response. Assist Stroke/Chest Pain Coordinator with chart audits and data collection for accreditations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Louisiana RN license required
- 3-5 years of experience in healthcare-related field to include emergency preparedness, safety and/or regulatory compliance.
- Clinical experience as pre-hospital or hospital clinician encouraged, not required.
- Prior experience in program coordination.
- Completion of Incident Command System (ICS) 100, 200, 700, and 800 within 1 year from date of hire.
- BLS required within 30 days of hire date.
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.