RN Adult Psych PRN
The Behavioral Health RN utilizes the nursing process in assessing, planning, providing and evaluating each patient's needs upon admission. The RN must complete nursing assessment within 8 hours of admission and utilizes the nursing process in assessing, planning, providing and evaluating each patient's needs upon admission. The RN must initiate the treatment plan based on findings from the assessment and the goals and interventions are appropriate to the patient’s behavior and condition. The RN will participate in multi-disciplinary treatment team meetings and revise goals and interventions as needed. The RN supervises a LPN.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Louisiana Nursing License in good standing
- Psychiatric and or Chemical Dependency experience required
- BLS required within 30 days of hire date
- All other certifications due within 90 days of hire date, ie, ACLS, PALS
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristics.