Revenue Performance Analyst (SMG)
Steward Health Care System LLC ("Steward") is a fully integrated, physician-led national health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the most cost-efficient manner in the communities where out patents live. Steward - the largest privately held health care company in the U.S. - owns and operations 35 community hospitals across nine states, serves over 1,000 distinct communities and employs approximately 40,000 health care professionals. In addition to our hospitals, the Steward provider network includes 4,800 providers, 25 urgent care centers, 87 preferred skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health offerings, over 7,300 hospital beds under management, and approximately 1.5 million full risk covered lies through the company's managed care and health insurance services. The total number of paneled lives within Steward's integrated care network is projected to reach 3 million in 2018.
Steward Medical Group (SMG), Inc. is Steward's multi-specialty group practice with over 4,500 employees including over 1,800 physicians and advanced practitioners. SMG operates approximately 450 practice locations throughout Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, Utah, Arizona, Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas, and provides more than 4 million patient encounters per year.
We are looking for talented, dedicated professionals to join our team. In return for your talent and dedication, we’ll support you with comprehensive benefits including: training, a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision, 401(k), work-life programs, employee discounts, generous tuition assistance, and opportunities to grow your career potential.
The Revenue Performance Analyst is responsible for analyzing, trending, and supporting revenue activities and performance in an assignment Steward Medical Group market.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Helping to manage projects and initiatives at the market and division level.
- Overseeing follow up of open items from day to day business activity.
- Identifying process gaps and recommending improvement initiatives.
- 3-5 years experience in revenue cycle, preferably Physician billing.
- Associate’s degree in a related field or equivalent in training and experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Cerner experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of staff.
- Travel required >50% to various regions within Texas, Arkansas and Louisiana
- Candidates home base will be West Monroe, LA
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools.
All positions subject to close without notice
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled