Respiratory Therapist (FT)
- Provides Cardiopulmonary care services in accordance with specific physicians orders, departmental policies and procedures.
Sets up and monitors mechanical ventilators.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited Respiratory School
- Must have a current LA license unencumbered.
- Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- IASIS is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment practices will not be affected by an applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or any characteristics protected by law.