Registered Nurse-Med/Surg nights
- Provides direct patient care in the Med/Surg setting.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including. Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Performs general nursing duties with adequate supervision.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Provides service to age range from Adult to Geriatric.
Must be graduate of accredited school of nursing
Hold current and unencumbered La license