Registered Nurse-Med/Surg Days
- Provides direct patient care in the Med/Surg setting.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including. Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Performs general nursing duties in Med/Surg with adequate supervision.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Provides service to age range from Adult to Geriatric
Current license as a Registered Nurse in Louisiana. Must have a current unencumbered LA. License. BLS, ACLS, and CPI is required. New Hires must obtain required certifications within 90 days. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and the community. Good computer skills. Must be self-directed and self-motivated.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled