Registered Nurse-Med/Surg-3 North-(Nights)
- Provides direct patient care in the Med/Surg setting.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including. Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Performs general nursing duties with adequate supervision.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Provides service to age range from neonate to Adult.
Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Must have a current unencumbered LA. License. BLS HealthcareProvider Status-required. New Hires required to acquire BLS within first90 days of employment & ACLS within first 6 months of employment.
Equal Opportunity EmployerMinorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled