The Plant Operator I position exists to maintain a comfortable and functional physical environment for patient care as well as other business needs within the hospital. General duties are performed in and around the hospital campus including, but not limited to; equipment installation, repair, maintenance, new construction and remodels. Assists with various projects and tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Should have at least 5 years Hospital or Clinical Healthcare Facility Experience
- Trade School Certification - Power Plant, Mechanical or directly related - Preferred
- Certified in HVAC – Required
- EPA License – Required
- Electrical Journeyman or Plumber Certification - Required
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.