- Arranges for the efficient and orderly admissions of patients
- Insures that patient information is collected and that patients are aware of hospital policies and procedures
- Interviews incoming patient or representative and enters information required for admission into computer database.
- Distributes appropriate information to ancillary departments
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills to provide service appropriate to the age of the patients seen on his or her unit
- The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and poses the ability to assess data reflective of the patients' status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to his or her age specific needs, and to provide the service needed as described in the unit's policies and procedures and skills check list.
- Good People and Communication skills are a must.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace setting and able to multi task.
- Computer Skills required.
- Past Medical Office experience a plus
- LPN preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.