Discharge Planner Case Mgt - DAYS
Assess, evaluate, and develop plan of action to educate, promote healthy living and variances to readmission to facility. Identify on admit the high-risk population for readmits. On admit begin process of developing plan of care. Implement plan of care during stay and follow up with patient for 30 days post for evaluation and needs. Overall analysis of program on a daily, monthly, and quarterly review of data. Assess electronic readmit log daily, participate in daily IDT to identify patients and collaborate with healthcare providers to determine high risk population. Monitor, measure and evaluate program and communicate with director on variances.
- Case Manager must be a graduate of an accredited school of Nursing, Health Information Management, or Social Work, RN preferred
- Prefer a minimum of four years’ experience in hospital setting
- One-year experience in utilization management/case management is preferred
- Must have skills in effective communication and critical thinking, ability to establish priorities, and creative problem solving
- Must be able to work independently
- License, if applicable, must be kept current
- BLS Healthcare Provider Status-required
- BLS REQUIRED UPON HIRE
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.