Director Critical Care
Directs the staff and programs of the critical care units. Develops and introduces approved standards and guidelines for critical care services and programs. Ensures quality care to patients. Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure. Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelors Degree Nursing preferred
- On the job training in the use of computer
- Prefer a minimum of one (l) year satisfactory experience as a staff nurse.
- Management or leadership experience in critical care setting preferred
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristics.