The Director of Pulmonary Services is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Pulmonary Services office, PFT Lab and ABG Lab. This includes scheduling, departmental policies and procedures, tracking quality indicators, maintaining all CAP and DNV regulations to meet inspection goals.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of AMA Respiratory Therapist Program
- Registered with the National Board for Respiratory Care
- Minimum of three years of supervisory experience in Respiratory Therapy
- Management experience preferred
- Maintain active certification in American Heart Association’s BLS
- Experience in neonatal through adult critical/acute care
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disabilities.