Responsible for patient nutritional evaluations; oversees all clinical nutritional issues; serves on hospital committees as representative of nutrition.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- B.S. Degree and current registration with the American Dietetic Association
- Previous experience in clinical services
- Must be competent in nutritional counseling/assessment techniques including communication with various ages and education levels:
- Must have the ability to identify human nutrition/dietary needs
- Must demonstrate knowledge of continuous quality improvement system
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.