CT Tech PRN
CT Technologists utilize computerized tomography (CT) scanners to produce cross-section images of patients’ internal organs and tissues for the diagnosis of medical condition. A CT scan technologist must be able to accurately interpret a physician’s scanning instructions, administer contrast materials, prepare and operate the CT scan equipment and position the patient to capture the appropriate images. Staff in this position effectively interact with patients, hospital employees, managers, and other health team members while maintaining established professional standards. Also participates in performance improvement activities and performs other imaging tasks or duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduation from AMA approved school of radiology technology.
- Two years of experience as a Radiology Technologist.
- Previous experience in CT preferred
- ARRT and Louisiana License
- Advanced Certification in CT preferred
- BLS required within 30 days of hire
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disabilities.