Responsible for patient nutritional evaluations; oversees all clinical nutritional issues; serves on hospital committees as representative of nutrition.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- B.S. Degree and current registration with the American Dietetic Association
- Previous experience in clinical services
- Must be competent in nutritional counseling/assessment techniques including communication with various ages and education levels:
- Must have the ability to identify human nutrition/dietary needs
- Must demonstrate knowledge of continuous quality improvement system
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.