Clinical Coordinator ER
The ER Clinical Coordinator provides rapid assessment and treatment to patients in the initial phase of illness or trauma and often in life-threatening situations. He/she specializes in assessing, intervening and stabilizing a variety of trauma and illnesses with decisive action. The Clinical Coordinator works collaboratively with ER Leadership to conduct education needs assessment, training, and evaluation of ER staff.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Current Louisiana license required
- Supervisory experience in a clinical setting preferred
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Focus on patient satisfaction
- Analytical/Problem solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- BLS Healthcare provider status-required
- ACLS & PALS within first 30 days of employment
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.