Cardiac Cath Lab Tech
Responsible and accountable for assisting the physician with cardiac catheterization's as well as vascular procedures, permanent pacemakers, and interventions. Performs emergent procedures associated with cardiac cath's such as an IABP and temporary pacemaker insertions. Must have knowledge of radiation safety and use of Cath lab imaging equipment. Responsible for the training of new staff as well as being a mentor for the current staff. Participates and reports to the Radiation Safety Committee for any issues in the Cath lab.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiology.
- At least 5 years in Cath Lab preferred
- ARRT Registry or Nationally recognized registration in radiology
- Louisiana Licensure required
- BLS required within 30 days of hire
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disabilities.