Behavioral Health Tech Nights
As directed by a licensed nurse, performs technical nursing care assignments such as collecting, labeling and storing specimens, weighing patients, taking and recording vital signs. Observes and documents and assists patients with activities of daily living. Under supervision, observes, records, and reports activities of patients requiring special precautions. Appropriately maintains patients per observation level, accurately documenting per observation log. Maintains additional inventory/log-books on the unit, per protocol. Assists in transport of patients to other facilities for treatment when necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Certified CNA preferred
- Emergency Services, Military, or Security background desired
- Experience in the treatment of mental health and\or chemical dependency preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- College education in health-related field preferred.
- BLS Required within 30 days of start date
- COAP Required within 30 days of start date
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disabilities.